Promotion – Jerome Kaino, ‘leave your car on the bench’ (Win True Blues membership.)
- All information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the ‘Leave your car on the bench’ promotion (‘Promotion’) entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only.
- The Promotion runs from 01:00 on Sunday 1st February 2015, until 23:59 on Saturday 28th February 2015 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The Promoter is Auckland Transport, 6 Henderson Valley Road, Henderson, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142.
- Customers who complete a journey (tag-on and tag-off) on Auckland buses, trains or ferries during the Promotional Period, using their registered AT HOP card will automatically participate in the Promotion. If you do not want to participate, please write to Manager Campaigns and Customer Insights, Auckland Transport, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142 or email us at info@ATHOP.co.nz. Cash journeys and journeys paid for using an unregistered AT HOP card do not qualify.
- Every participating journey completed during the Promotional Period qualifies the registered user of the AT HOP card to an entry into the draw. However, no registered user can win more than one prize.
- There are three prizes (total combined prize value of up to $1,194). Each prize comprises of:
One double True Blues ‘Gold’ 2015 membership. These provide allocated seating at eight Blues regular season home games at Eden Park and QBE Stadium and also come with Member’s lounge access at Eden Park for Blues games. Visit www.trueblues.co.nz for terms and conditions of the memberships.
- The three prize draws will be held on Friday 6th March 2015. The winners will be drawn at random from all journeys completed using registered AT HOP cards during the Promotional Period, following which each winner will be contacted using customer information relating to the AT HOP card. If a registered user is the winner of more than one prize, or contact is not able to be made with a winner within 72 hours, a new winner for the relevant pass or passes will be drawn. Publication of the winners’ names and photographs may be used for further promotional publications.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, other than at Auckland Transport’s sole discretion, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the True Blues membership.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss, damage or injury (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with participation in this Promotion or the use of a prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict, or modify any rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion or to refuse to award any prize where the Promoter considers the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or acted in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, in its absolute discretion without giving reasons.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/ delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures, failures of computer equipment or software, inability to access telecommunications network services, corruption of any format holding an entry, or any other error or malfunction.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter at 6 Henderson Valley Road, Henderson, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142. Under the Privacy Act entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information.