Win one of five AT HOP cards with a balance of $100 by completing the AT Travel Demand survey.
General Terms & Conditions
- All information on how to enter the Manukau Road and Pah Road Travel Survey Prize Draw (‘Promotion’) and eligibility for the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By filling in and submitting the Manukau Road and Pah Road travel survey (‘Survey’) entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Auckland Transport, No. 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142 (‘Promoter’)
- The Survey will be available to fill out from Saturday 4 May 2019 and must be received before 5pm on Friday 31 May 2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
- Entry is open to people who live in the suburbs around Manukau Road and Pah Road.
- The prize is one of 5x AT HOP cards with $100 HOP Money pre-loaded (‘Prize’).
- The Prize draw will take place at Auckland Transport on the morning of Wednesday 5 June 2019. The five winners will be drawn at random from all surveys received during the Promotional Period. The winners will be contacted via phone. AT HOP cards will then be sent to the winners.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promotion is limited to one entry per person per competition. Any duplicate entries will be removed from the draw.
- Entries which include partial information, or are submitted by or through dishonest means, fraud or other illegal activity, or entries not complying with these terms and conditions, are invalid.
- If the winner does not wish to accept the Prize or if contact is not able to be made with the winner within 3 days of the Prize draw, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and a new winner will be drawn by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Employees and family members of the Promoter are not able to enter the Promotion.
- If any advertised Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Any expenses (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, food and beverage) incurred in relation to accepting or using the Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss, damage or injury (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with participation in this Competition or the use of the Prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These terms and conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a entrant may have in relation to the return of a prize.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Competition or any part of the Competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the Competition or part of the Competition as contemplated in these terms and conditions. If there is a cancellation or modification to the Competition, schools will be notified by Auckland Transport.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures, failures of computer equipment or software, inability to access telecommunications network services, corruption of any format holding an entry, failure of the winner to collect the Prize or any other error or malfunction.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Privacy and Communications
Information received by providing Survey entries will only be used for research purposes and for the purposes of drawing the winning entrants and providing the prizes. Entrants consent to:
- All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the promoter at, Auckland Transport, 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland 1010.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information.