Congratulations to the winners
Draw 1 – Friday 2 September 2016
- Winner 1: M Wells, Glen Eden.
- Winner 2: M.
Draw 2 - Friday 9 September 2016
- Winner 1: D
- Winner: A Rooyen, Auckland.
Draw 3 - Friday 16 September 2016
- Winner: J Klippenstein, Auckland.
- Winner: G Meiere Nestecka, Auckland.
Draw 4 - Friday 23 September 2016
- Winner 1: T Ellin, Forrest Hill.
- Winner 2: P Knarston, Birkenhead.
Draw 5 - Friday 30 September 2016
- Winner 1: N Seth, Massey.
- Winner 2: C Ho, Titirangi.
General Terms & Conditions
Thanks a Million eDM Promotion – Be in to win 1 of 10 x $100 HOP Money on your AT HOP card during September 2016
- All information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the ‘Thanks a Million’ promotion (‘Promotion’) entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. The Promotion runs from 00:00 on Thursday 1 September 2016, until 23:59 on Thursday 29th September 2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The Promoter is Auckland Transport, 6 Henderson Valley Road, Henderson, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142.
- The prize pool comprises of 10 x $100 HOP Money on your AT HOP card. The prize value is not transferable or exchangeable. The prize value will be loaded onto the AT HOP card/s by Auckland Transport.
- All registered AT HOP cards will be eligible for the draw during the Promotional Period, and the winners must have a registered AT HOP card at the time of
- Every registered AT HOP cardholder who tags on & off a bus, train or ferry (one trip) during the Promotional Period will automatically participate and receive one entry in the draw (i.e., 1 tag on & 1 tag off = 1 entry). If you do not want to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be excluded from the AT HOP Thanks a Million promotion.
- Prize draw AT HOP card tag exclusions:
- Free Exit – A customer tags on, but then decides not to travel and tags off again
- Incomplete trips - A customer fails to tag on or tag off correctly during a trip
- The weekly draw will include all entries received in accordance with paragraph 7 between 00.00 on Thursday 1 September 2016 and 23.59 on the day prior to each prize draw (held in accordance with paragraph 10).
- The prize draw will be held during September where 2 winners will be drawn at 11am on 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th September 2016. The winners will be drawn at random, following which the winners will be contacted using the current AT HOP card registration information and the $100 HOP Money will be added to their AT HOP card within 10 days. If contact is not able to be made with the winner within 72 hours a new winner will be drawn. Publication of the winners’ names and photographs may be used for further promotional publications.
- AT HOP cards with partial registration information, or registered by or through dishonest means, fraud or other illegal activity, or entries not complying with these terms and conditions, are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries.
- The AT HOP money will be loaded on the winner’s registered AT HOP card and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss, damage or injury (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with participation in this Promotion or the use of a prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict, or modify any rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion or to refuse to award any prize where the Promoter considers the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or acted in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, in its absolute discretion without giving reasons.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete registrations or entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/ delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures, failures of computer equipment or software, inability to access telecommunications network services, corruption of any format holding an entry, or any other error or malfunction.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter at 6 Henderson Valley Road, Henderson, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142. Under the Privacy
Actentrants have the right to access and correct their personal information.