Consultation status: closed 5 April 2017
We are seeking feedback on a proposal to improve pedestrian safety on Meadowbank Road in Meadowbank.
We propose to:
- Install raised tables at 2 points along the road.
- Install new side islands.
- Add No stopping at all times restrictions (broken yellow lines).
- Relocate and install new signs.
- Remove the existing berm and rebuild the footpath.
Why the changes are needed
We have received many requests for a crossing point on this road. The proposed location has high crossing demand.
Thank you everyone for your feedback.
The proposal received mixed feedback with some concerns raised by respondents. After reviewing this feedback and all other supporting evidence, the proposal will proceed without changes to the next stage of detailed planning.