Consultation status: closed 5 April 2017
We are seeking feedback on a proposal to improve pedestrian safety on Meadowbank Road in Meadowbank.
We propose to:
- Install raised tables at 2 points along the road.
- Install new side islands.
- Add No stopping at all times restrictions (broken yellow lines).
- Relocate and install new signs.
- Remove the existing berm and rebuild the footpath.
Why the changes are needed
We have received many requests for a crossing point on this road. The proposed location has high crossing demand.