Consultation status: closed 26 April 2017
As part of recent consultations on parking restrictions in
The proposed new bus stop would be able to serve all the routes currently using the two existing bus stops and would be better located for the local shops which would be a destination for users of the service. The proposal also captures a number of existing controls.
The proposed changes are:
- Remove existing Bus Stops outside No. 137 Ocean View Road and No. 33 Waikare Road.
- Propose new No stopping at all times road markings outside No. 33 Waikare Road.
- Propose a new P60 Monday to Sunday
8amto 6pmparking restriction outside No. 137 Ocean View Road. This is 15m in length.
- Install a new Bus Stop and associated No stopping at all times restrictions (broken yellow lines) outside No. 141 Ocean View Road.
- The existing P60 outside the shops in Oneroa will be reduced from 75m to 51m to accommodate the new bus stop.
Overallimpact on parking will be a loss of 2 parking spaces.
The proposal received mixed feedback with a number of concerns raised around reduced road
After reviewing this feedback and other supporting evidence, the proposal will not proceed any further.