Consultation status: closed 26 April 2017
As part of recent consultations on parking restrictions in Oneroa it has been identified that a new bus stop outside No. 141 Ocean View Road would allow us to remove existing bus stops on Ocean View Road and Waikare Road.
The proposed new bus stop would be able to serve all the routes currently using the two existing bus stops and would be better located for the local shops which would be a destination for users of the service. The proposal also captures a number of existing controls.
The proposed changes are:
- Remove existing Bus Stops outside No. 137 Ocean View Road and No. 33 Waikare Road.
- Propose new No stopping at all times road markings outside No. 33 Waikare Road.
- Propose a new P60 Monday to Sunday 8am to 6pm parking restriction outside No. 137 Ocean View Road. This is 15m in length.
- Install a new Bus Stop and associated No stopping at all times restrictions (broken yellow lines) outside No. 141 Ocean View Road.
- The existing P60 outside the shops in Oneroa will be reduced from 75m to 51m to accommodate the new bus stop.
- Overall impact on parking will be a loss of 2 parking spaces.