Consultation status: closed 29 July 2016
AT received a request from Kaipatiki Local Board to change the time restrictions along the shops/commercial area at Hinemoa Street.
This is due to concerns that the Local Board has received from the businesses owners and the customers in the area. AT carried out site observations concluding that the current time restrictions are not appropriate for the nature of the business in the area.
AT proposed to:
- Replace current P30 and P5 time restriction with
P60time restriction on Hinemoa Street between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Install a new P120 time restriction in Rugby Road, between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Install a new P5 Loading Zone, between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Sunday on Hinemoa Street.
Feedback and next steps
The majority of the feedback we received supported the proposal with a few minor changes. AT will now go ahead with the proposal, including some amendments:
- The P5 outside 100-102 Hinemoa Street will be retained.
- The proposed loading zone is no longer required.
- The bus stop currently outside 129 Hinemoa Street will be removed.