Consultation status: open until 22 February 2017
We are proposing to make the following changes:
Setting a speed limit of 50 km/hr at the following roads or sections of roads:
- Mason Heights.
- Hudson Road.
- Sanderson Road.
- Albert Road, between the edge of the existing 50 km/hr zone and Hudson Road.
- Falls Road, between Hudson Road and Mansel Drive.
- Woodcocks Road, between the edge of the existing 50 km/hr zone and Mason Heights.
- Mansel Drive, including the new extension of Mansel Drive to Falls Road.
Setting a speed limit of 60 km/hr at the following roads or sections of roads:
- Falls Road, between Mansel Drive and Woodcocks Road.
- Woodcocks Road, between Mason Heights and Falls Road.
- Viv Davie-Martin Drive.
- Francis Place.
Why the changes are required
The changes are required to:
- Better align the speed limits to the extent of urban development that has occurred in recent years on the western side of Warkworth.
- Provide a more consistent speed limit along the route created by the extension of Mansel Drive.
- Provide a more appropriate speed limit on the short lengths of semi-rural roads, between the edge of the proposed 50km/hr zone and the one-lane bridges in Woodcocks Road and Falls Road.
If you would like to post in your feedback, download and print our feedback form template, fill in your details and send it freepost using the address details on the form.