Consultation status: open until 3 March 2017
We are seeking feedback on a proposal to upgrade the current road layout and crossings around the intersection of Hope Farm Avenue and Cascades Road in Pakuranga Heights.
We propose to:
- Upgrade the existing splitter island on Hope Farm Avenue at the Cascades Road intersection.
- Relocate the existing pram crossings and reinstate the kerb.
- Install new tactile pavers.
- Install No stopping at all times restrictions (broken yellow lines) on Hope Farm Avenue and Cascades Road.
- Install new road signage.
- Re-mark the road markings.
The existing splitter island is narrow and unsuitable for this intersection. Upgrading it will give drivers enough warning to slow down and make the intersection safer for pedestrians.
As part of these
Download the consultation plans:
- Consultation drawing for Hope Farm Avenue (PDF 565KB)
If you would like to post in your feedback, download and print our feedback form template, fill in your details and send it freepost using the address details on the form.