Consultation status: open until 24 March 2017
We are proposing the following changes:
- Install No stopping at all times restrictions (broken yellow lines) on New Windsor Rd (outside 92 Bollard Avenue), which will remove 6 parking spaces.
- Upgrade road markings including a new flush median.
- Install a new pedestrian refuge island with signs, tactiles and pram crossings.
- Remove or relocate the tree from outside 54 New Windsor Rd.
- Install No stopping at all times restrictions outside 65 New Windsor Rd which will remove 4 parking spaces.
- Install new No stopping at all times restrictions outside 61 New Windsor Rd which will remove 2 parking spaces.
Why the changes are required
These changes will provide pedestrians with a safe place to cross New Windsor Road. The new No stopping at all times restrictions are required to allow drivers to see pedestrians using the crossing and give pedestrians a clearer view of approaching vehicles, before stepping out onto the road.
If you would like to post in your feedback, download and print our feedback form template, fill in your details and send it freepost using the address details on the form.