Consultation status: open until 17 March 2017
We are proposing to make the following changes on Royal Road, Massey:
- Install speed humps outside 303, 311, 323, 337 and 347 Royal Road.
- Install side islands outside 297-299 Royal Road.
- Install new signage as required along Royal Road.
Why the changes are required
Royal Road has been identified as a high priority for speed calming measures, this in response to safety concerns raised by the public, reported crashes, and existing development in the area. The proposed improvements aim to reduce drivers' speeds and ultimately improve road safety.
Download the consultation plans:
- Consultation drawing for Royal Road #297 to #336 (PDF 883KB)
- Consultation drawing for Royal Road #325 to #364 (PDF 2.2MB)
If you would like to post in your feedback, download and print our feedback form template, fill in your details and send it freepost using the address details on the form.