The Asset Management Plan (AMP) 2018 – 2021 sets out how Auckland Transport (AT) manages and maintains transport assets that are essential to connect people and move goods across NZ’s largest and fastest growing city.
- Find out about Auckland Transport's Asset Management Plan.
- Download the Asset Management Plan documents.
Last updated: 22 November 2018
Every 3 years, AT develops an Asset Management Plan (AMP) that sets out how we will manage the assets we're responsible for within Auckland’s transport network. The plan looks forward 10 years.
AT updates this 3 year AMP on an annual basis to capture major changes.
Key messages of the AMP
- Looking after what we have is AT’s first priority.
- Current asset condition is good and customer satisfaction is high.
- AT has applied the One Network Road Classification approach and recommends an optimised renewals investment over the coming three years, achieved by focusing on busy roads, road safety and public transport.
- This programme will see AT managing a higher level of asset risk on access and low volume roads, which in turn will require more detailed planning, management and monitoring across the asset portfolio.