We offer retail spaces at a number of our bus stations, train stations and ferry terminals.
We offer retail spaces at a number of our bus stations, train stations and ferry terminals. Renting a retail space at one of our Auckland commuter hot spots can be a good move for any business.
Hibiscus Coast Station – Northern Busway
Retail Kiosk Opportunity Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Auckland Transport (AT) is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from potential operators for a retail kiosk opportunity at Hibiscus Coast Station. We would like proposals from experienced retail operators who can offer a high-quality service and appropriate product offering that meets the needs of AT’s customers. AT will provide the retail kiosk, connected to services, ready for tenant internal fit out.
Hibiscus Coast Station and Park and Ride forms part of the Northern Busway. The station building is currently under construction and it is expected to be complete by December 2020.
The retail kiosk will be located inside the newly built terminal. Operators will be able to offer their services to around 650 passengers during peak times.
AT will provide a purpose-built retail kiosk shell ready for the successful operator to complete internal fit out.
We are looking to offer our customers:
- Everyday needs convenience offering
- Great ‘on-the-go’ fresh food
- Premium coffee, drinks and/or convenience goods
- Convenient ordering systems (e.g. app-based ordering)
- Positive social impact with their purchases.
What is required to submit an EOI:
- Proposal document.
- Acceptance of EOI Preconditions (outlined page 10). Please accept the Preconditions in the EOI proposal.
- Any other information or supporting documents that you believe is relevant to your submission.
EOI applications close: 4pm on 30 September 2020
Please submit in PDF format. Proposals may include written and imagery components.
Submissions to be no longer than 5 pages.
Documents associated with this EOI
- EOI - Retail Kiosk Opportunity Hibiscus Coast Station (PDF 692KB)
- EOI Response Template (DOCX 1.3MB)
- EOI Scoring Schedule (PDF 115KB)
- AT Purpose Values (PDF 82KB)
- Licence to Occupy - Hibiscus Coast Station (PDF 654KB)
- Hibiscus Coast Station Retail Kiosk Tenancy Manual (PDF 1.4MB).
We provide retailers the opportunity to lease short-term space at some of our bus stations, train stations and ferry terminals. Pop up spaces offer small business the opportunity to boost brand exposure and test the market for new products.
Pop up opportunities:
There are no pop up opportunities at the moment but check back regularly or contact us.
AT HOP retail
Register your interest in AT HOP retail by calling us on 09 336 4467. The AT HOP retail team will contact you if an opportunity is available.
You need to provide:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
- Your store's name.
- Your store's physical address.