We offer retail spaces at a number of our bus stations, train stations and ferry terminals.
We offer retail spaces at a number of our bus stations, train stations and ferry terminals. Renting a retail space at one of our Auckland commuter hot spots can be a good move for any business.
Devonport Wharf – Unit 5 & Unit 7
Retail Leasing Opportunity Expressions of Interest (EOI)
We are inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from potential operators for two available retail units in Devonport Wharf.
Any real estate agents seeking to represent potential tenants through the EOI process may participate through a general agency on the terms set out in Attachment 9.
We are inviting EOI applications for a new 40m2 space with a 46m2 seating area (Unit 7) and a 61m2 space (Unit 5) within Devonport Wharf.
Successful operators will be focused on delivering a high-quality offering catered towards the commuter market and tourists using Devonport Wharf.
Please refer to Tenancy Manuals (Attachments 1 and 3) for tenancy base-build inclusions and operational requirements for Unit 7 and Unit 5.
What is required to submit an EOI:
- Proposal document – applicants may follow the EOI Response Template provided (Attachment 8)
- Acceptance of EOI Preconditions. Please accept the Preconditions in the EOI proposal.
- Any other information or supporting documents that you believe is relevant to your submission.
EOI applications are currently open
- Please submit in PDF format. Proposals may include written and imagery components.
- Submissions to be no longer than 5 pages.
- To submit your application, send your submission to email@example.com with "EOI - Devonport Wharf" in the subject line.
Documents associated with this EOI:
- Expressions of Interest EOI Devonport Wharf Unit 5 and Unit 7 Leasing Opportunities (PDF 5.2MB)
- Attachment 1 Unit 7 Devonport Wharf Tenancy Manual (PDF 4.3MB)
- Attachment 2 Base Build Photos Unit 7 Devonport Wharf (PDF 831KB)
- Attachment 3 Unit 5 Devonport Wharf Tenancy Manual (PDF 1.2MB)
- Attachment 4 Base Build Photos Unit 5 Devonport Wharf (PDF 1.1MB)
- Attachment 5 AT Purpose Values (PDF 41KB)
- Attachment 6 Draft Agreement to Lease and form of Deed of Lease Unit 7 Devonport Wharf (PDF 654KB)
- Attachment 7 Draft Agreement to Lease and form of Deed of Lease Unit 5 Devonport Wharf (PDF 683KB)
- Attachment 8 Unit 5 and Unit 7 - Devonport Wharf - EOI response template (.docx 1MB)
- Attachment 9 General Agency Agreement (.docx 1MB)
We provide retailers with the opportunity to lease short-term space at some of our bus stations, train stations and ferry terminals. Pop up spaces offers small businesses the opportunity to boost brand exposure and test the market for new products.
Pop up opportunities:
- Manukau Bus Station
- Devonport Wharf
- Half Moon Bay
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.