Login to create an account to buy a monthly pass.if you have an AT HOP online account, otherwise
- Find out what you need to know about using your monthly pass.
- Find out how to buy a monthly pass online.
- Provides unlimited travel in all zones for one calendar month on Auckland's buses and trains, except SkyBus services.
New AT HOP ferry monthly passes
Three new AT HOP monthly passes for ferries are now available.
These passes are loaded onto AT HOP cards. They provide unlimited travel on the services listed
|Pass name||For use on||Price|
Ferry Inner Monthly
Devonport, Stanley Bay, Bayswater, Northcote Point and Birkenhead ferry services
Ferry Mid Monthly
Half Moon Bay, Beach Haven, Hobsonville and West Harbour ferry services
Ferry Outer Monthly
Gulf Harbour ferry services
AT HOP monthly ferry passes cannot be used for other ferry services except the ones listed for each.
They can be purchased online or from ticket offices, AT HOP retailers and AT HOP ticket machines.
The monthly pass price does not include the one-off cost of an AT HOP card, which is $10. Unless you have purchased a
- If you have a monthly pass you will have to tag on and tag off as you travel. If you fail to tag on and tag off you will be charged a penalty fare.
- Only one month of travel can be loaded on your AT HOP card at a time. A second month can be loaded once the first month has been activated.
- In some
casesit may take up to 72 hours for the monthly pass to be active on your AT HOP card and available in your online account.
- The month starts from the day the pass is first activated (tagged on your selected service), eg if you tag on on 13 January the pass is valid until midnight 12 February.
- We suggest that in addition to your monthly pass you maintain a small HOP money balance as if your card goes into
negativebalance, whether or not you have a monthly pass loaded, your card will not be able to be used until the negative balance is cleared. The minimum that you can top up to clear the negative balance is $5 (minimum top up) or by the value of the IOU amount, whichever is greater.
- AT HOP bus and train monthly passes are able to be used on most of Auckland's buses and trains (excluding SkyBus services).
- There are no refunds for AT HOP monthly passes.
- Register for AT HOP if you do not have an AT HOP or MyAT account, otherwise
- If you do not already have an AT HOP card buy a card online or find out where to get an AT HOP card.
- Register your AT HOP card. Or if your card is already registered, select the 'Top up my card' button from myAT.
- Select buy a pass on the
- Select the pass you want.
- Select apply.
- Select purchase.