If you’re a registered AT HOP user, you can now enjoy free WiFi at train stations and selected bus stations and ferry terminals across Auckland (1 GB per day).
Using AT HOP WiFi
Connect to the AT HOP WiFi network (powered by Spark) on your device, and then log in using the last 7 numbers of your registered AT HOP card.
To access AT HOP WiFi you need to have:
- a valid AT HOP card,
- registered your AT HOP card,
- topped up or used your AT HOP card within the last 5 days, excluding the day when the WiFi is used,*
- an account balance on your AT HOP card that is not negative.*
What you need to know
* Please note, if:
- your AT HOP card has a negative balance; and/or
- you have not used your AT HOP card within the last 5 days; and/or
- you have not used your AT HOP card for a period of 5 days, and then you use it again,
it may take up to 48 hours for your Wi-Fi access to be restored from the time of top up and/or travel.
Customers without an AT HOP card will be able to connect to the free WiFi service for 10 minutes a day.
AT HOP WiFi is powered by Spark and available for use on any mobile device.
Read the full AT HOP WiFi terms and conditions (PDF 145KB).
Bus stations and ferry terminals
The roll-out of AT HOP WiFi to bus stations and ferry terminals is underway and the following sites are now live:
- New Lynn Transport Interchange
- Botany Town Centre
- Northern Busway - Albany Park & Ride
- Northern Busway - Constellation Park & Ride
- Northern Busway - Smales Farm
- Gulf Harbour
- Half Moon Bay
- Northcote Point
- Stanley Bay
- West Harbour
In total, AT HOP WiFi is scheduled to be rolled out to 11 bus stations and 14 ferry terminals. Check back here for updates.