Enjoy 50% off AT travel fares, concessions and the price of a new AT HOP card (except the purchase of pre-loaded HOP cards) until 31 January 2023. Excludes Waiheke and Rakino ferry tickets. For more details, visit Half Price Discount on Public Transport Fares.
Registering your AT HOP card has many benefits; registering allows you to:
- Help protect the balance on your AT HOP card should it be lost or stolen, allowing it to be transferred to a new card.
- Top up online and check your balance.
- Manage more than one AT HOP card with a linked account.
- You can only apply for the SuperGold concession on registered cards, if you are eligible.
Register your gold AT HOP card
You can register your gold AT HOP card online or by post.
To register your gold AT HOP card online you will need to have an email address. If you don't have an email address then you can apply by post. Post your application form and copies of your ID and we will register your card for you and load your concession.
You are unable to register at a retailer as we do not allow retailers access to our computer systems and your records.
How to register your gold AT HOP card
- Create MyAT AT HOP online account.
- Open the email that has been sent to you and click on the activation link.
- Create your password.
- Log in and confirm your details.
- Click the "Register AT HOP card".
- Under "Who is the card for?" select "Existing account" and select your account.
- Enter AT HOP card number.
- Click "Register card".
- You have the option to register a card for yourself or for someone else if you want to manage the card on your account. Find out about managing cards for others.
If you receive an error message when you try to register online
If you are unable to register your card online, it is possible that your email is already recorded in AT's system. For example, this happens if you've previously provided feedback to AT. Simply call us on (09) 366 4467 and we will help you complete this step.Skip to chat