Registering your AT HOP card has many benefits; registering allows you to:
- Help protect the balance on your AT HOP card should it be lost or stolen, allowing it to be transferred to a new card.
- Top up online and check your balance.
- Manage more than one AT HOP card with a linked account.
- You can only apply for the SuperGold concession on registered cards, if you are eligible.
Register your gold AT HOP card
You can register your gold AT HOP card online or by post.
To register your gold AT HOP card online you will need to have an email address. If you don't have an email address then you can apply by post. Post your application form and copies of your ID and we will register your card for you and load your concession.
You are unable to register at a retailer because for privacy reasons we do not allow retailers access to our computer systems and your records.
How to register your gold AT HOP card
- Create MyAT AT HOP online account.
- Fill in your details and submit.
- Open the email that has been sent to you and click on the activation link.
- Create your password.
- Log in and click to confirm your details.
- Check details and scroll to the bottom to submit.
- Click the "Register AT HOP card" button to take you to the form to register your AT HOP card.
- Log in to register your AT HOP card. You have the option to register a card for yourself or for someone else if you want to manage the card on your account. Find out about managing cards for others.
If you receive an error message when you try to register online
If you are unable to register your card online, it is possible that your email is already recorded in AT's system. For example, this happens if you've previously provided feedback to AT. Simply call us on (09) 366 4467 and we will help you complete this step.