Lost stolen or damaged card Lost stolen or damaged card

If your registered AT HOP card is lost or stolen, phone the AT HOP call centre immediately on (09) 366 4467 or you can cancel it online. We'll cancel your card so that it cannot be used and your account balance will be protected within 24 hours of it being reported to us. You will need to buy a replacement card.

Cancel your card online

  1. Log in to your MyAT account.
  2. Select the card you want to cancel.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of your card details and select "Cancel card".
  4. Confirm you’ve selected the right card.
  5. Check the box to confirm you know that cancelling this card cannot be undone and you wont be able to use it again.
  6. Select "Yes, cancel".
  7. Your card will be cancelled. From here you can transfer any balance to a new card, or another registered card to your account. Once a card is cancelled it cannot be undone.

Transferring money from a cancelled card to a new card

Once you have bought a replacement AT HOP card, find out how to transfer your existing account balance to another card in the same account.

Terms of use of the AT HOP cards are available here.