If your registered AT HOP card is lost or stolen, phone the AT HOP call centre immediately on (09) 366 4467 or you can cancel it online. We'll cancel your card so that it cannot be used and your account balance will be protected within 24 hours of it being reported to us. You will need to buy a replacement card.
- If your card is not working, visit your nearest AT Customer Service Centre for assistance.
- If you find an AT HOP card, please hand it in at your nearest AT Customer Service Centre.
Cancel your card online
- Log in to MyAT.
- Go to My AT HOP cards and select the card you want to cancel.
- Click on "Cancel card".
- Confirm you’ve selected the right card.
- Check the box to confirm you know that cancelling this card cannot be undone and you wont be able to use it again.
- Click "Yes, cancel".
- Card is now cancelled - from here you can transfer any balance to a new card. Once a card is cancelled it can not be undone.
Transferring money from a cancelled card to a new card
Once you have bought a replacement AT HOP card, find out how to transfer your existing account balance to another card in the same account.