If you think you have been charged a fare incorrectly, then you can request a refund online or by calling us.
How to request a refund online
- Log in to your MyAT account.
- Click on "View transactions" button.
- Click "Request a refund" from left hand menu.
- Select the reason you would like to request a refund.
- Select the transaction you would like to request a refund for.
- Add any additional comments.
- Click the "Request a refund" button.
Once your refund request has been submitted, we will process it within 10 working days.
Note: If you forget to tag on and off and are charged a default fare as a result, we will only refund you for the first time you forget.