If you think you have been charged a fare incorrectly, then you can request a refund online or by calling us.
How to request a refund online
- Log in to your MyAT account.
- Click on "My AT HOP cards" and select the relevant card.
- Click on "View all transactions & request refunds" button.
- Click "Request refund" for the relevant transaction.
- Select the reason you would like to request a refund.
- Enter the appropriate trip details.
- Add any additional comments.
- Click the "Request refund" button.
Once your refund request has been submitted, we will process it within 10 working days.
Note: If you forget to tag on and off and are charged a default fare as a result, we will only refund you for the first time you forget.