The Kowhai Connection provides an affordable and convenient bus service between Warkworth, Matakana and Snells Beach.
The new timetable for the Kowhai Connection effective from Monday 25 May 2015 will only operate Monday to Saturday and no longer operate on Sundays and Public Holidays. A new 24 seater vehicle will be used.
New bus stops have been included en route at Algies Bay, Point Wells, Omaha and Whangateau. Due to these new bus stops, this service will no longer be available as an on-request pick up service.
Ways you can catch the Kowhai Connection
From a bus stop at:
- Warkworth – outside the Old Masonic Hall, (3 Baxter Street).
- Snells Beach – corner of Mahurangi East Rd and Ariki Dr (across the road from The Warehouse).
- Algies Bay - Alexander Rd bus shelter (at the top of the road).
- Matakana Village – Wharf Road, outside Plume Cafe.
- Point Wells - Point Wells Hall bus shelter.
- Omaha - Corner of Omaha Dr and Meiklejohn Way.
- Whangateau - Whangateau Hall.
Fares are cash only.
Children: $1.50 (up to 16 years, under 5 Free)
No other concessions are available on this service.
Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
|Monday to Friday||AM||PM|
*No service on Sundays and Public Holidays
If you require more information or would like to give feedback, you can contact us online or phone 09 366 6400.
Service provided by Gubbs Motors.
Last updated 9 June 2015
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change