Maraetai for races on course E
Travel options and information on how to get to Maraetai to view the America's Cup racing in Auckland. Maraetai is a great spot to view the America's Cup races on course E.
Ways to get to Maraetai
- If you are new to using public transport in Auckland, then find out how to get set up on public transport.
- The AT HOP card is a reusable prepay smart card for paying for your travel on trains, ferries and buses around Auckland. Learn more or buy a limited edition America's Cup AT HOP card.
- Use the journey planner to plan your travel to Maretai.
- Download the AT Mobile app to help you plan your journey before you go and track your bus, train or ferry in real time on the day of your travel.
- Keep safe and remember to follow our COVID-19 information when travelling around Auckland.
Roads might be busy around Maraetai on race days so you are advised to plan ahead, and to consider taking public transport if you can.
Cycling & walking
Make the most of summer and consider walking or cycling to view the race action. Download the AT Mobile app to plan and track journeys by bike or on foot.
Other locations to view
You can also view all the action from course E down at the America's Cup Race Village in Wynyard Quarter.. If you want to be out on the water to view the racing, find out about boating on the Waitematā Harbour and Hauraki Gulf during the America's Cup.