Travel on trains and Northern Express services is included with your game ticket to see the All Whites v Solomon Islands at QBE Stadium.
Date: Friday 1 September
Place: QBE Stadium
Time: 6pm gates open, 7.35pm kick-off
Once at the game, your ticket will cover your trip home.
Use the Journey Planner to plan your journey to the Stadium.
Catch the Northern Express bus service which operates from Lower Albert St by Quay St in Britomart (Stop 7071) to Albany Station. From Albany Station, it is a 10-15 minute walk to QBE Stadium.
Travel on Northern Express services is included in your pre-purchased ticket.
For all other bus services, normal fares/passes apply.
Trains do not operate to Auckland's North Shore. Passengers are able to take a train to Britomart and connect with Northern Express services from stop 7071 on Lower Albert St by Quay St
Travel on trains is included in your pre-purchased ticket
Without a pre-purchased ticket for this event normal fares/passes apply for train services.
Plan your travel in advance by using the Journey Planner.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre; ferry passengers can easily change to a Northern Express service from stop 7071 on Lower Albert St by Quay St
For regular scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
Normal fares/passes apply.
- Travel on Northern Express services to and from QBE Stadium for the All Whites v Solomon Islands match on Saturday 1 September 2017 is included with your pre-purchased game ticket.
- Travel on Northern Express services starts approx 2 hours prior to kick-off.
- Travel on trains starts approx 3 hours prior to kick-off.
- Pre-purchased game tickets must be shown upon request and applicable on Saturday 1 September 2017 for travel and entry to the All Whites v Solomon Islands match. Ticket receipts are not accepted.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on ferries is NOT included with your pre-purchased game ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 4 August 2017 | Last updated 14 August 2017
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change