Public transport options to ASB Showgrounds.
ASB Showgrounds is a busy venue for events and exhibitions located at 217 Greenlane West, Epsom.
Public transport options
Frequent bus services run past the ASB Showgrounds.
From Pt Chevalier and St Heliers/Glen Innes
- Route 007 travels from Pt Chevalier via UNITEC, St Lukes, Greenlane and Glen Innes/St Heliers and return
- If travelling from Pt Chevalier get off on Greenlane Road outside the showgrounds
- If travelling from St Heliers/Glen Innes get off on Greenlane Road opposite the showgrounds
From central city/Newmarket
Departing from Midtown stop 7055 on Queen St (outside the Civic Theatre) approximately every 30 minutes:
- Route 390 travels via Newmarket then along Great South Rd. Get off at stop 7612 opposite 205 Great South Rd - just before the intersection with Greenlane Road.
- Routes 302, 309 and 312 travel via Newmarket then along Manukau Road. Get off at stop 8714 at 384 Manukau Rd - just before the intersection with Greenlane Road.
Outer LINK departs from Midtown stop 7088 on Wellesley Street East near the Art Gallery and stop 1094 at 10 Wellesley Street West approximately every 15 minutes 7 days a week. Get off at stop 8065 just after the intersection with Greenlane Road.
From the south
Selected bus services are available from Onehunga and Royal Oak, travelling along Manukau Road as above and from Otahuhu (515 service) via Great South Road.
The nearest train station is Greenlane, approximately 25-30 minutes walk to ASB Showgrounds.
More information and event details
Please visit: www.asbshowgrounds.co.nz/
Last updated 30 October 2016
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change.