Travel on trains with your match ticket to watch the BLACKCAPS and White Ferns vs India T20 doubleheader at Eden Park.
Date: Friday 8 February 2019.
Place: Eden Park
Time: Gates open 1:30pm,
White Ferns vs India first ball 3pm.
BLACKCAPS vs India first ball: 7pm
For more information about the match. Visit the Blackcaps website.
Please note there are no special bus services for this event.
Catch scheduled New North Road or Sandringham Road bus services to get to Eden Park.
To plan your journey use the Journey Planner.
Normal fares apply.
Travel on trains from 12pm (midday), until the end of service is included with your match ticket.
Train timetables for Friday 8 February - Blackcaps and White Ferns vs India T20:
- View the Southern (including Onehunga and Eastern) line train timetable for Friday 8 February 2019 (PDF 104KB).
- View the Western line train timetable for Friday 8 February 2019 (PDF 74KB).
*Additional train services are marked in orange
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is located on Quay Street in Downtown Auckland. This means ferry passengers can easily cross the road to Britomart Transport Centre and catch a train to Eden Park.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
For regular scheduled services to and from the city centre, please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to train services to and from Eden Park for the Blackcaps & White Ferns v India fixtures on 8 February 2019
- Travel included with your ticket on trains starts at 12pm (midday).
- To travel with your ticket on specified train services you must show your vaild pre-purchased ticket entitling you to entry the Blackcaps & White Ferns v India fixtures at Eden Park on 8 February 2019
- Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Standard fares for travel on Ferries and normal bus services apply.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 10 December 2018 | Last updated 15 January 2019
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change