Travel on trains with your match ticket to watch the Blackcaps at Eden Park.
First match: Monday 30 January 2017 - ODI Blackcaps vs. Australia
Place: Eden Park
Time: Gates open 9.30am, match begins 11am
For more information about the match. Visit the Blackcaps website.
Please note there are no special bus services for this event.
Catch scheduled New North Rd or Sandringham Rd bus services to get to Eden Park.
To plan your journey use the Journey Planner.
Normal fares apply.
Travel on trains from 3 hours prior to the start of the match, until the end of service is included with your match ticket.
Train timetables for Monday 30 January - ODI Blackcaps vs Australia
- View the Western Line timetable for Monday 30 January
- View the Southern & Eastern Line (including Onehunga Line) timetable for Monday 30 January
*Additional train services are marked in orange
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is located on Quay St in Downtown Auckland. This means ferry passengers can easily cross the road to Britomart Transport Centre and catch a train to Eden Park.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
For regular scheduled services to and from the city centre, please use the Journey Planner.
- Friday 17 February 2017 - T20 Blackcaps v South Africa
- Saturday 4 March 2017 - ODI Blackcaps v South Africa
- Bus travel is NOT included with your pre-purchased game ticket
- Train travel included with your pre-purchased game ticket on trains starts from 3 hours prior to match start.
- To board specified train you must show your vaild pre-purchased ticket entitling you to entry the relevant Blackcaps match at Eden Park on 30 January 2017, 17 February 2017 and 4 March 2017. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on Ferries and bus services is NOT included with your pre-purchased game ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 11 January 2017 | Last updated 24 January 2017
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change