Travel on trains to and from Eden Park is included with your match ticket.
Date: Friday 24 January to Friday 27 March 2020
Place: Eden Park
|Saturday 8 February 2020||BLACKCAPS vs India 2nd ODI||3pm|
|Friday 27 March 2020||BLACKCAPS vs Australia 2nd T20||7pm|
For more information about the match, visit the BLACKCAPS website.
Please note there are no special bus services for this event.
Catch scheduled New North Road or Sandringham Road bus services to get to Eden Park.
Use the Journey Planner for more details.
Normal fares apply.
Travel on trains from 3 hours prior to the start of the match, until the end of service is included with your match ticket. Please plan your journey in advance and allow extra time.
Saturday 8 February 2020
- View the Southern (including Eastern and Onehunga) Line train timetable for the BLACKCAPS vs India on Saturday 8 February 2020 (PDF 88KB)
- View the Western Line train timetable for the BLACKCAPS vs India on Saturday 8 February 2020 (PDF 79KB)
While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is located on Quay St in Downtown Auckland. This means ferry passengers can easily cross the road to Britomart Transport Centre and catch a train to Eden Park.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
For regular scheduled services to and from the city centre, please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to all train services to and from Eden Park for the BLACKCAPS 2020 Summer Season
- Travel included with your ticket on trains starts from (until end of service):
- 12:00 on Saturday 8 February 2020
- 16:00 on Friday 27 March 2020
- To ride with your ticket on all train services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you entry to the BLACKCAPS 2020 Summer Season match. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train services
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on specified transport services, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services
- Travel on ferries and buses is not free. Normal fares apply
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 9 January 2020 || Last updated 28 January 2020
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change