Travel on trains, NX1 and special event buses to Eden Park is included with your match ticket.
|Friday 31 May 2019||Blues vs Bulls||7:35pm|
There are changes to the transport options for the Blues Season this year. The Takapuna, Newmarket and North Shore to Eden Park special event buses are no longer running.
If you’re coming from the North Shore for an Eden Park game you can catch the NX1 from a Northern Busway Station (excludes Hibiscus Coast) and transfer to a train at Britomart to Kingsland Station. For travel from Newmarket catch the train to Kingsland Station.
Travel is included with your match ticket on NX1 services and the Manukau/Botany/Pakuranga special event bus. Travel included with your match ticket on the NX1 service begins at 4:35pm and is operated by Ritchies.
Please use the Journey Planner to plan your journey.
For all Eden Park 7:35pm kick-off games:
Departure Times to/from Eden Park
Operated by Howick & Eastern
Departing Manukau at 6pm, 6:15pm, 6:30pm
Departing Botany at 6:15pm, 6:30pm, 6:45pm
Departing Pakuranga at 6:30pm, 6:45pm, 7pm
Manukau Bus Stop Location: Existing Bus Stop, Manukau City Centre (Leyton Way, Stop 6920)
Botany Bus Stop Location: Existing Bus Stop, Botany Town Centre (Main Bus Stop A, 6231)
Pakuranga Bus Stop Location: Existing Bus Stop, Pakuranga Plaza (Stop, 6060 outside Farmers)
For 1 hour post Match or until crowd cleared (approx. 9:15-10:15pm)
Eden Park Bus Hub
Northern Busway (NX1) stations excluding Hibiscus Coast to Albany (and return), will be operating to a standard Saturday timetable.
To/From City Centre
Northern Busway stations excluding Hibiscus Coast to North Shore (and return).
NX1 service is operated by Richies
NX1: Catch bus from Lower Albert Street near Quay Street (7071).
Albany Platform C (stop 4227)
Every 15 mins until last service at midnight
Albany Platform A (stop 4226)
Travel by train to Kingsland Station, or use the Journey Planner to plan your journey. Travel with your match ticket on rail starts at 4:35pm and ends at the finish of services that evening. Some games may have additional rail services operating to assist with demand.
Blues vs Bulls - Friday 31 May 2019
There will be four additional services departing Kingsland Station to Britomart post-match.
There will be two additional services departing Kingsland Station to Swanson post-match.
Southern/Eastern Line (including Onehunga Line)
An additional train will depart from Britomart to Manukau, post-match.
View the Western Line train timetable for the Blues vs Bulls on Friday 31 May 2019 (76KB PDF)
View the Southern Line (including Onehunga, and Eastern Line) train timetable for the Blues vs Bulls on Friday 31 May 2019 (83KB PDF)
View the full train timetables.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
Passengers must show their match ticket for all travel on trains. Passengers who do not present their pre-purchased ticket will be charged regular fares.
Existing timetabled ferry services will operate. Normal fares and passes apply.
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to train, NX1 and Manukau/Botany/Pakuranga special event bus services to and from Eden Park for the Blues Rugby matches on 16 February, 22 March, 30 March, 6 April, 10 May, 18 May, 31 May 2019
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to train, NX1 & NX2 services to and from QBE Stadium for the Blues Rugby match on 9 March 2019
- Travel included with your ticket on trains and Northern Express Services starts at 4:35pm.
- Bus travel included with your ticket is ONLY available on NX1 and Manukau/Botany/Pakuranga (Eden Park matches only) special event bus services.
- Travel included with your ticket on Manukau/Botany/Pakuranga (Eden Park matches only) special event bus services depart approx. 2 hours prior to event at set times, see timetable for details.
- To use travel included with your ticket on specified transport services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you to entry to the relevant Blues Match at Eden Park/QBE Stadium on the 16 February, 9 March, 22 March, 30 March, 6 April, 10 May, 18 May, 31 May 2019
- Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on specified transport services, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on Ferries and normal bus services is not included.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 24 January 2019 | Last updated 20 May 2019
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change