Travel on trains, regular and special event buses to and from Eden Park is included with your match ticket.
|Friday 31 January 2020||Blues vs Chiefs||7:05pm|
|Friday 14 February 2020||Blues vs Crusaders||7:05pm|
|Saturday 14 March 2020||Blues vs Lions||7:05pm|
|Saturday 21 March 2020||Blues vs Brumbies||7:35pm|
|Saturday 11 April 2020||Blues vs Hurricanes||4:45pm|
|Saturday 9 May 2020||Blues vs Reds||7:05pm|
|Friday 29 May 2020||Blues vs Highlanders||7:05pm|
If you’re coming from the North Shore for an Eden Park game you can catch the NX1 from a Northern Busway Station and transfer to a train at Britomart to Kingsland Station. For travel from Newmarket catch the train to Kingsland Station.
Please use the Journey Planner to plan your journey.
Catch a regular bus service from a bus stop near you to get to Eden Park. Travel included with your match ticket on all bus services begins three hours prior to kick off until end of service after the match. Use the Journey Planner for more details on getting to Eden Park from your current location.
Travel is included with your match ticket on the Manukau/Botany/Pakuranga special event bus.
Departure Times to/from Eden Park
Operated by Brougham Buses
Departing Manukau at 5:30pm, 5:45pm, and 6pm
Departing Botany at 5:45pm, 6pm, and 6:15pm
Departing Pakuranga at 6pm, 6:15pm, and 6:30pm
Manukau Bus Stop Location: Existing Bus Stop, Manukau City Centre (Leyton Way, Stop 6920)
Botany Bus Stop Location: Existing Bus Stop, Botany Town Centre (Main Bus Stop A, 6231)
Pakuranga Bus Stop Location: Existing Bus Stop, Pakuranga Plaza (Stop, 6060 outside Farmers)
For 1 hour post Match or until crowd cleared (approx. 8:45pm-9:45pm)
Eden Park Bus Hub
Travel by train to Kingsland Station, or use the Journey Planner to plan your journey. Travel with your match ticket on rail starts three hours prior to kick off and ends at the finish of services that evening. Some games may have additional rail services operating to assist with demand.
Blues vs Chiefs - Friday 31 January 2020
There will be four additional services departing Kingsland Station to Britomart post-match.
There will be two additional services departing Kingsland Station to Swanson post-match.
View the Western Line train timetable for the Blues vs Chiefs Friday 31 January 2020 (PDF 66KB)
View the full train timetables.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
Passengers must show their match ticket for all travel on trains. Passengers who do not present their pre-purchased ticket will be charged regular fares.
Existing timetabled ferry services will operate. Normal fares and passes apply.
- Travel included with your ticket applies to all train, regular and special event bus services to and from Eden Park for the Blues 2020 Season
- Travel included with your ticket on trains and buses starts from three hours prior to kick off until end of service
- To travel with your ticket on train or bus services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you entry to the Blues 2020 Season match. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train and bus services
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on specified transport services, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services
- Travel on ferries is not free. Normal fares apply
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 9 January 2020 | Last updated 24 January 2020
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change