Travel on trains and Northern Express (NEX1) services is included with your pre-purchased game ticket to see the International Rugby League, NZ vs Australia at Mt Smart Stadium.
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium
Date: Saturday 13 October 2018
Gates open: 2:30pm
Junior Kiwis vs Junior Kangaroos kick-off 3:00pm
Kiwi Ferns vs Jillaroos kick-off 5:00pm
Kiwis vs Kangaroos kick-off 7:45pm
Please plan your journey in advance and allow extra time to travel to this event.
Regular scheduled bus services operate via Great South Road past the Penrose train station. The 66 frequent crosstown service, 670 and 743 bus services travel via Mt Smart Stadium. Normal fares/passes apply for bus travel that is not on the NEX1.
Northern Express buses
Travel to and from Britomart on the Northern Express (NX1) buses is included with your game ticket from 4:00pm until the end of service.
Normal bus fares apply if you do not present a pre-purchased game ticket for this event.
|Route||To/From Britomart||Departure Point|
This service is operated by Ritchies Transport
Every 10 minutes from 8.15am to 7.15pm
Every 15 minutes from 7.15pm to midnight
Albany Platform 2A (stop 4226)
Every 15 minutes from 7.40pm to 11.10pm
Every 30 minutes from 11.30pm to 3am
Britomart - Lower Albert St near Quay St (stop 7071)
For any other scheduled bus services to and from the Mt Smart Stadium please use the Journey Planner.
Travel early and beat the crowds.Travel on trains is included with your pre-purchased game ticket and starts from 4:00pm and finishes when services end that evening.
Southern and Eastern Line (including Onehunga)
- View the Southern and Eastern Line (includes Onehunga) train timetable for NZ vs Australia on Saturday 13 October 2018 (PDF 465KB).
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train from Britomart station to Penrose station for the game.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel on trains, NEX1* bus services to and from Mt Smart Stadium for the Kiwis vs Kangaroos triple header match on 13 October 2018 is included with your match ticket.
- NEX1* bus service and train travel is included with your match ticket and starts from 4:00pm for the Kiwis vs Kangaroos triple header on 13 October 2018.
- Normal fares will apply to all train services if a match ticket is not presented.
- A pre-purchased ticket must be shown upon request and applicable on for the Kiwis vs Kangaroos triple header match on 13 October 2018. Ticket receipts are not accepted.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on ferries and bus routes is not included with your concert ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
*Only NEX1 bus services are included. Normal fares apply for all other Northern Express services.
Published 10 September 2018 | Last updated 13 September 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change