Travel on trains and buses is included with your game ticket to see the Manuka Doctor All Star Celeb Slam at Spark Arena.
(match lasts approx 2 hours)
|Thursday 26 November 2020||All Star Celeb Slam||7:30pm|
Catch an AT Metro bus service from a bus stop near you to get to Spark Arena. Travel included with your match ticket on all bus services begins from 3 hours prior to tip off until end of service after the match. Use the Journey Planner for more details on getting to Spark Arena from your current location.
Note: There will be a mobility shuttle from Mahuhu Crescent to NX1 city stop for one hour, post-event.
Free travel on rail starts 3 hours before tip-off and ends at the finish of services that evening.
Passengers must show their game ticket for all travel on trains. Passengers who do not present their pre-purchased ticket will be charged normal fares.
- Southern Line will operate until evening and will then be replaced by buses Britomart to Pukekohe
- Eastern Line will operate until evening and will then be replaced by buses between Panmure and Manukau (trains will run to Sylvia Park)
- Onehunga Line will operate
- Western Line will operate
Plan your journey with the Journey Planner.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Spark Arena is located a short walk away. From the terminal, cross the road opposite the Downtown Ferry building, turn left and walk along Quay Street. Turn right onto Tapora Street then left onto Mahuhu Crescent or continue past Tapora Street and take the stairs/ramp access over the train tracks to the front of Spark Arena.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies on all existing AT Metro bus services (including NX1) and all trains services for the Manuka Doctor All Star Celeb Slam
- Travel included with your ticket on all services starts from three hours prior to tip-off until the last service on Thursday 26 November 2020
- To ride for free on specified bus and train services you must show your pre-purchased game ticket or applicable Breakers membership card entitling you to entry to the game. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply
- If you do not show your valid match ticket or membership pass normal fares apply for regular bus and train services
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on buses and trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services
- Travel on ferries is NOT FREE. Normal fares apply
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
Published 9 November 2020 | Last updated 24 November 2020
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change