Public transport options to the Mitre 10 Cup 2019 games at Eden Park.
|Auckland vs North Harbour||Friday 9 August 2019||7:35pm|
|Auckland vs Bay of Plenty||Saturday 24 August 2019||2:35pm|
|Auckland vs Canterbury||Sunday 8 September 2019||2:05pm|
|Auckland vs Wellington||Sunday 22 September 2019||2:05pm|
|Auckland vs Southland||Saturday 5 October 2019||5:05pm|
Friday 9 August 2019, Auckland vs North Harbour only: Travel with your event ticket applies to NX1 services for this match only from 3 hours prior to kick off and until end of service.
Normal bus fares/passes apply.
Please remember that alcohol consumption is prohibited on public transport services.
Travel early, beat the crowds. Travel on trains is included with your pre-purchased game ticket and starts 3 hours before kick-off and finishes when services end that evening.
- Check back for timetables.
Additional train services marked in orange stop at Grafton station only. Normal timetabled trains will stop at stops as per the timetable.
Southern and Eastern Line (including Onehunga)
- Check back for timetables.
Note: You must show your game ticket for all travel on trains. If you do not present your pre-purchased ticket, standard fares will apply.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train for transport to the game.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel with your event ticket applies only to rail services on Mitre 10 Cup match days at Eden Park for the 2019 Auckland season.
- Travel with your event ticket on trains is ONLY vaild from 3 hours prior to kick off and until end of service.
- August 9 2019 Auckland v North Harbour: Travel with your event ticket applies to rail and NX1 services for this match only from 3 hours prior to kick off and until end of service.
- To ride with your ticket on specified services you must show your pre-purchased event ticket. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the event, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid event ticket normal fares apply for all rail services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on rail services space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on ferries and regular route buses are NOT FREE on Mitre 10 Cup match days at Eden Park for the 2019 Auckland season.
Published 10 July 2019 | Last updated 10 June 2019
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change