Public transport options to the Mitre 10 Cup 2018 games at Eden Park.
|Auckland vs Counties Manukau||Saturday 18 August 2018||5.05pm|
|Auckland vs Waikato||Thursday 30 August 2018||7.35pm|
|Auckland vs Tasman||Friday 7 September 2018||7.45pm|
|Auckland vs Otago||Friday 28 September 2018||7.35pm|
|Auckland vs North Harbour||Saturday 14 October 2018||2.05pm|
There are no special event bus services put on for this event.
Normal bus fares/passes apply.
Please remember that alcohol consumption is prohibited on public transport services.
Travel early, beat the crowds.
- View the Western Line train timetable for Auckland vs Counties Manukau on Saturday 18 August 2018 (PDF 438KB)
Additional train services marked in orange stop at Grafton station only. Normal timetabled trains will stop at stops as per the timetable.
Southern and Eastern Line (including Onehunga)
- View the Southern and Eastern Line (includes Onehunga) train timetable for Auckland vs Counties Manukau on Saturday 18 August 2018 (PDF 443KB)
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train for transport to the game.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Normal fares apply to all bus and train services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
Published 10 July 2018 | Last updated 19 July 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change