Travel on trains and AT Metro buses to and from Eden Park is included in your match ticket.
|Sunday 27 September 2020||Auckland vs Manawatu||2:05pm|
|Saturday 17 October 2020||Auckland vs Tasman||4:35pm|
|Saturday 31 October 2020||Auckland vs Waikato||7:05pm|
|Saturday 7 November 2020||Auckland vs Northland||2:05pm|
Please use the Journey Planner to plan your journey.
Catch an AT Metro bus service from a bus stop near you to get to Eden Park. Travel included with your match ticket on all bus services begins from 3 hours prior to kick off until end of service after the match. Use the Journey Planner for more details on getting to Eden Park from your current location.
Travel with your match ticket on rail starts from 3 hours prior to kick off and ends at the finish of services that evening.
- Sunday 27 September buses replace trains on the Western Line, the Southern Line between Britomart and Otahuhu, and the Onehunga line between Britomart and Onehunga. Trains will run as normal on the Eastern Line and the Southern Line between Pukekohe, Papakura and Britomart via the Eastern Line, stopping at all stations.
Alternatives to rail replacement buses are scheduled AT Metro bus services operating regularly between the City Centre and Eden Park or Newmarket and Eden Park:
- 24B, 24R from stop 7022 to stop 1406 via Sandringham Road
- 22N, 22R from stop 7093 to stop 8210 via New North Road
- 64 from stop 7203 in Newmarket to stop 8300 on Sandringham Road
Passengers must show their match ticket for all travel on trains. Passengers who do not present their pre-purchased ticket will be charged regular fares.
Existing timetabled ferry services will operate. Normal fares and passes apply.
Eden Park has three main locations with bike racks that can have a personal bike lock applied. Bike parking is located adjacent to Entry G reception, opposite Gate D smoking area and opposite Gate B.
- Travel included with your ticket applies to all train and AT Metro bus (including NX) services to and from Eden Park for Mitre 10 Cup
- Travel included with your ticket on trains and buses (including NX) starts from three hours prior to kick off until end of service
- To travel with your ticket on train or bus services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you entry to the Mitre 10 Cup. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for train and bus services
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on specified transport services, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services
- Travel on ferries is not free. Normal fares apply
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 1 September 2020 | Last updated 22 September 2020
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change