Public transport options to the Mitre 10 Cup 2018 games at Eden Park.
|Auckland vs Otago||Friday 28 September 2018||7.35pm|
|Auckland vs North Harbour||Sunday 14 October 2018||2.05pm|
There are no special event bus services put on for this event.
Normal bus fares/passes apply.
Please remember that alcohol consumption is prohibited on public transport services.
Travel early, beat the crowds.
Travel on trains is included with your pre-purchased game ticket and starts 3 hours before the main game kick-off and finishes when services end that evening.
Additional train services marked in orange stop at Grafton station only. Normal timetabled trains will stop at stops as per the timetable.
Southern and Eastern Line (including Onehunga)
- View the Southern and Eastern Line (includes Onehunga) train timetable for Auckland vs Otago on Friday 28 September 2018 (PDF 429KB)
Please plan ahead using the Journey Planner.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train for transport to the game.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
- Travel on rail with your event ticket applies only to rail services on Mitre 10 Cup match days at Eden Park for the 2018 Auckland season.
- Rail travel with your event ticket is ONLY vaild from 3 hours prior to kick off and until end of service.
- To ride with your ticket on train services you must show your pre-purchased event ticket. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the event, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid event ticket normal fares apply for all rail services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on rail services space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on ferries and regular route buses is not included with your event ticket.
Published 10 July 2018 | Last updated 13 September 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change