Travel on trains and NX1 buses to and from Eden Park is included with your event ticket.
Date: Thursday 5 to Sunday 8 March
Location: Eden Park
Time: Thursday 5 to Saturday 7 March: 10am to 7pm
Sunday 8 March: 10am to 6pm
If you’re coming from the North Shore to Eden Park you can catch the NX1 from a Northern Busway Station and transfer to a train at Britomart to Kingsland Station. For travel from Newmarket catch the train to Kingsland Station.
Please use the Journey Planner to plan your journey.
Travel is included with your ticket on existing Northern Express (NX1) bus service and will be from beginning of service until the end of service. If you’re coming from the North Shore you can catch the NX1 from a Busway Station and transfer to a train at Britomart to Kingsland Station. For travel from Newmarket catch the train to Kingsland Station.
Or catch a regular bus service from a bus stop near you to get to Eden Park. Use the Journey Planner for more details on getting to Eden Park from your current location. Normal fares apply.
Travel by train to Kingsland Station, or use the Journey Planner to plan your journey. Travel with your event ticket on rail starts at the beginning of services and ends at the finish of services that evening.
Passengers must show their event ticket for all travel on trains. Passengers who do not present their pre-purchased ticket will be charged regular fares.
Existing timetabled ferry services will operate. Catch a ferry to Downtown Ferry terminal and the Britomart Transport Centre is directly across the road to transfer to a train or bus. Normal fares and passes apply.
- Travel included with your ticket applies to train and NX1 bus services to and from Eden Park for the NZ Home and Lifestyle Show on Thursday 5, Friday 6, Saturday 7 or Sunday 8 March 2020
- To ride with your ticket on train or NX1 bus services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you entry to the NZ Home and Lifestyle Show on that particular day. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the event, otherwise normal fares will apply
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train and NX1 bus services
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on specified transport services, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services
- Travel on ferries and other bus services is not free. Normal fares apply
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 10 February 2020 | Last updated 7 Feburary 2020
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change