Catch public transport to the Pasifika Challenge II. Travel is included with your game ticket for trains and NX1 buses.
Date: Saturday 31 August 2019
Location: Eden Park
Time: New Zealand Heartland XV vs Manu Samoa kick-off: 2pm
Tonga vs Fiji kick-off: 4:30pm
Travel is included with your match ticket on NX1 services. Travel included with your match ticket on the NX1 service begins at 12pm and is operated by Ritchies.
For scheduled services, catch New North Road buses to get to Eden Park. Visit Timetables or use the Journey Planner for more information.
Travel early, beat the crowds. Travel on trains from 12pm, until the end of service with your game ticket. Remember to keep your game ticket for the ride home.
There will be additional services departing Kingsland Station to Britomart post-match.
There will be additional services departing Britomart/Kingsland Station to Swanson.
Additional train services marked in orange stop at Grafton station only. Normal timetabled trains will stop at stops as per the timetable.
Southern/Eastern Line (including Onehunga Line)
There will be two additional services heading to Britomart, pre-match.
There will be an additional service departing Britomart to Papakura post-match.
Note: You must show your game ticket for all travel on trains. If you do not present your pre-purchased ticket, standard fares will apply.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. This means ferry passengers can easily change to a train for transport to Eden Park.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
For regular scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to NX1 bus services and all train services to and from Eden Park for the Pasifika Challenge II on Saturday 31 August 2019
- Travel included with your ticket on buses is ONLY available on NX1 bus services.
- Travel with your ticket on trains and NX1 starts from 12pm on Saturday 31 August 2019
- To ride with your ticket on specified event bus or train services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you to entry to Pasifika Challenge II on Saturday 31 August 2019. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains and NX1 buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on Ferries is not included with your ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 22 July 2019 | Last updated 25 July 2019
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change.