Travel on all train and bus services (including NX1 and NX2) and the CBD event buses to see SIX60 live in concert at Western Springs Stadium is included with your concert ticket.
Date: Saturday 22 February 2020
Times: Gates: 4pm
Place: Western Springs Stadium
Catch any bus service (including NX1 and NX2) from a bus stop near you to get to Western Springs Stadium. Travel included with your ticket on all bus services begins from 4pm until end of service after the concert. Use the Journey Planner for more details on getting to Western Springs Stadium from your starting point.
Travel included with your ticket on the CBD special event buses starts from 4:30pm to 7:30pm, and then for 1 hour post-event.
|Route||To/From Western Springs||Departure/Arrival Point|
Auckland City Centre to Western Springs (and return)
4:30pm - 7:30pm, every 5 minutes.
Outside 4 Mayoral Drive (behind Aotea Centre)
|For 1 hour post event or until crowd is cleared||
Temporary bus stop on Williamson Avenue (between Great North Road and Dryden Street) in Grey Lynn
Please note that this service is limited and you may need to use existing scheduled bus services such as the Route 18. Travel on buses is included with your ticket.
All regular bus services will be operating to their scheduled timetables. Please use the Journey Planner to plan your journey.
Travel on trains is included with your event ticket from 4pm until the end of service. Remember to keep your event ticket for the ride home.
Baldwin Avenue Station is the closest train station. Baldwin Avenue Station is approximately a 20 minute walk to Western Springs Stadium.
Please plan ahead using the Journey Planner.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is located on Quay Street in Downtown Auckland. This means ferry passengers can easily cross the road and make their way up Queen Street to catch the special event buses.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
For regular scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies to all train and bus services and the CBD event buses to and from Western Springs Stadium for the SIX60 concert on Saturday 22 February 2020
- Travel included with your ticket on trains and buses starts from 4pm until end of service
- Travel included with your ticket on special event bus services from the CBD to Western Springs Stadium starts from 4:30pm
- To ride with your ticket on trains, buses or event bus services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you entry to the SIX60 concert on Saturday 22 February 2020. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the event, otherwise normal fares will apply
- If you do not show your valid event ticket normal fares apply for regular train and bus services
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on specified transport services, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services
- Travel on ferries is not free. Normal fares apply
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 13 January 2020 | Last updated 11 February 2020
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change