Travel on Northern Express, trains and special event buses with your game ticket to watch the SKYCITY Breakers at Vector Arena.
Date: Sunday 22 January - NZ Breakers vs. Perth Wildcats
Place: Vector Arena
Time: Tip-off 7pm
For more information about the SKYCITY Breakers go to nzbreakers.co.nz.
Travel to the game with your ticket on the Northern Express buses from 3 hours prior to the game until the end of service.
Buses arrive in Britomart transport centre, a short walk to Vector Arena.
This service is operated by Ritchies Transport
Every 15 mins from 7am to 7.30pm
Hibiscus Coast Station (stop 4569)
Every 30 minutes from 7.45pm until the last bus at 11.45pm
|Britomart - Albert St near Quay St (stop 7071)|
Special event buses
Travelling home is easy on the special event buses departing Quay St (adjacent to Vector Arena), travelling via all Northern Busway stations. Last service departs 1 hour following final whistle.
From Vector Arena
Vector Arena to Albany station via all Northern busway stations
This service is operated by NZ Bus
NZ Breakers vs. Perth Wildcats - 22 January 2017:
9pm/9.15pm. Last bus will depart Quay St 45 minutes post event.
|Temporary bus stop on Quay St located directly next to the footbridge access from Vector Arena.|
Passengers can also travel on Northern Express buses departing Britomart via all Northern Busway stations to Albany.
Travel on trains from 3 hours prior to the start of the game, until the end of service is included with your game ticket. Passengers are advised to exit via the eastern end of the Britomart Transport Centre (at Takutai Square) which leads to a walkway to Britomart Place, a short walk to Vector Arena.
For train times, please check by using the Journey Planner.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is a 10 to 15 minute walk to and from the arena.
For specific service times please check by using the Journey Planner.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
Vector Arena is within easy walking distance from Auckland City Centre and central suburbs such as Grafton, Parnell and Newmarket.
For more information on the venue go to vectorarena.co.nz.
- Travel is included with your pre-purchased game ticket on Northern Express bus services, special event bus services and trains to and from Vector Arena for the SKYCITY Breakers 8 game series in 2016/2017.
- Bus travel included with your pre-purchased game ticket is ONLY available on special event bus services at match end until 1 hour post event and on Northern Express bus services from 3 hours prior to tip-off and until the last bus on all SKYCITY Breakers 8 game series in 2016/2017.
- Train travel included with your pre-purchased game ticket starts from 3 hours prior to tip-off until the last train on all SKYCITY Breakers 8 game series in 2016/2017.
- To board specified bus and train services you must show your pre-purchased game ticket or applicable Breakers membership card entitling you to entry to the specific SKYCITY Breakers game at Vector Arena in 2016/2017. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid game ticket, normal fares apply for regular train services and the Northern Express bus services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, Northern Express and special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on ferries is NOT included with your pre-purchased game ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
Last updated 16 January 2017
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change