Travel on trains and Northern Express (NX1) is included with your game ticket to see the SKYCITY Breakers at Spark Arena.
(match lasts approx 2 hours)
|SKYCITY Breakers vs Wildcats||Sunday 6 January 2019||2:00pm|
|SKYCITY Breakers vs Bullets||Sunday 27 January 2019||2:00pm|
|SKYCITY Breakers vs Melbourne Utd||Friday 1 February 2019||7:00pm|
|SKYCITY Breakers vs 36ers||Thursday 7 February 2019||7:00pm|
Travel is included with your ticket on existing Northern Express (NX1) bus service will be for 3 hours prior to the event and until the end of service post event.
There will also be a special event bus service departing directly after the event from Quay Street via all Northern Busway Stations to Albany.
|Departure times to/from Spark Arena||Departure point|
Spark Arena via Northern Busway Stations to Albany Station
|To||This service will not operate pre-event||*Patrons can travel on the existing Northern Express Bus Service and Rail for free on the production of their special event ticket 3hrs prior to tip-off until the end of service|
|From||Final Whistle until approx. 1 hour post event||
Temporary Bus Stop Quay Street (facing CBD) directly adjacent to the footbridge access from Spark Arena.
Free travel on rail starts 3 hours before tip-off and ends at the finish of services that evening. Some games may have additional rail services operating to assist with demand.
Passengers must show their game ticket for all travel on trains. Passengers who do not present their pre-purchased ticket will be charged normal fares.
Please note that some services will be running on the holiday timetable until 6 January 2019.
Plan ahead using the Journey Planner.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Spark Arena is located a short walk away. From the terminal, cross the road opposite the Downtown Ferry building, turn left and walk along Quay Street. Turn right onto Tapora Street then left onto Mahuhu Crescent or continue past Tapora Street and take the stairs/ramp access over the train tracks to the front of Spark Arena.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to Northern Express (NX1) existing bus services, special event bus services and all trains services to and from Spark Arena for the SKYCITY Breakers 10 game series nights in 2018/2019.
- Travel included with your ticket on Northern Express Bus (NX1) services starts from 3 hours prior to tip-off and until the last service on all Sky City Breakers 10 game series nights in 2018/2019.
- Travel included with your ticket on trains starts from 3 hours prior to tip-off and until the last train on all SKYCITY Breakers game series in 2018/2019.
- Travel included with your ticket on special event bus services starts at match end until 1 hour post event.
- To travel with your ticket on specified bus and train services you must show your pre-purchased game ticket or applicable Breakers membership card entitling you to entry to the game. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid match ticket or membership pass normal fares apply for regular train services and Northern Express services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, NX1 and special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on Ferries is not included with your ticket for this event.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 14 September 2018 | Last updated 26 November 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change