Travel on trains and special event buses to see Taylor Swift live in concert at Mt Smart Stadium is included with your concert ticket.
Date: Friday 9 November 2018
Gates Open: 5:30pm
Start time: 7:00pm
Place: Mt Smart Stadium.
Traffic and public transport will be busier than normal, please plan your journey in advance and allow extra time. Your concert ticket includes your trip to and from the event on trains, the Northern Express (NX1), and special event buses. If you are not attending the concert please avoid the area.
While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, Northern Express and special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- View a map of transport options for Mt Smart Stadium.
- Find out about parking restrictions and road closures.
- Read the terms and conditions.
Transport options to Mt Smart Stadium
For travel from the North Shore catch scheduled Northern Express (NX1) Buses
Travel is included with your concert ticket on scheduled Northern Express (NX1) buses to and from the city between the times listed below.
Travel included with your ticket is on the NX1 operated by Ritchies only.
Northern Busway stations to city (and return)
4.30pm until end of service
Albany Platform A (stop 4228)
Until end of service
Lower Albert Street (7071)
Special Event Buses from City to Mt Smart
Travel is included with your concert ticket on special event buses between the city and Mt Smart Stadium.
City to Mt Smart Stadium (and return)
4:55pm to 7:25pm
Temporary bus stop on Quay Street, between Commerce Street and Gore Street
for 1 hour post event
Temporary bus stop on O'Rorke Road, on the left-hand side facing Church Road, just past Gate C
All other bus services will be operating to their scheduled timetables and standard fares will apply.
You can travel on trains from 4:30pm with your concert ticket. Travel prior to this will be at the standard fare.
View the Southern, Eastern, and Onehunga Line timetable for Friday 9 November 2018 - Taylor Swift (458KB).
View the Western Line timetable for Friday 9 November 2018 - Taylor Swift (446KB).
Please note: You must show your concert ticket for all travel on trains. If you do not present your event ticket, standard fares will apply.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
Travelling on the Western or Eastern Lines, you will need to change trains at either Britomart, Newmarket or Otahuhu for the Southern/Onehunga Line trains to Penrose. Check the timetables carefully for your connections.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is located on Quay Street in Downtown Auckland. This means ferry passengers can easily cross the road and catch the special event buses or trains for transport to the concert.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry services.
For regular scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your Taylor Swift ticket applies only to special event bus services, NX1, and all trains services to and from Mt Smart Stadium for the Taylor Swift concert on Friday 9th November 2018.
- Travel included with your Taylor Swift ticket is ONLY available on special event bus services and NX1.
- Travel included with your Taylor Swift ticket on trains and NX1 starts from 4:30pm.
- Travel included with your Taylor Swift ticket on special event bus services starts approx. 2hrs prior to Event.
- To ride for free on specified train, NX1 and event bus services you must show your valid pre-purchased ticket entitling you to entry to Taylor Swift concert on Friday 9th November 2018. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the concert, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid concert ticket normal fares apply for regular train and NX1 services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, NX1 and special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on Ferries is NOT FREE. Normal Fares apply.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 4 September 2018 | Last updated 12 October 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change