Travel on trains to see the Vodafone Warriors match at Mt Smart Stadium is included with your game ticket on selected dates only.
Place: Mt Smart Stadium
|Saturday 26 May||Warriors vs Rabbitohs||7.30pm|
|Friday 29 June||Warriors vs Sharks||8.00pm|
|Sunday 22 July||Warriors vs Storm||4.00pm|
|Friday 10 August||Warriors vs Knights||8.00pm|
|Friday 24 August||Warriors vs Panthers||8.00pm|
|Friday 31 August||Warriors vs Raiders||8.00pm|
Your match ticket will cover your rail trip to the stadium and back. Plan your travel in advance by using the Journey Planner. Passengers are reminded that alcohol is not permitted for consumption on any of these public transport services.
Regular bus services operate via Great South Road past the Penrose train station. The 390 and the 008, 009 Urban Express crosstown services travel via Mt Smart Stadium.
Use the Journey Planner to plan your journey to the stadium.
Normal fares/passes apply for bus travel.
Train services on the Onehunga and Southern Line travel to the Penrose train station, which is in walking distance (approximately 10-15 minutes) to Mt Smart Stadium.
Travel on trains is included with your pre-purchased game ticket and starts 3 hours before the NRL kick-off and finishes when services end that evening.
View the Southern Line (including Onehunga, and Eastern Line) train timetable for the Warriors vs Rabbitohs on Saturday 26 May 2018 (441KB PDF)
View the Western Line train timetable for the Warriors vs Rabbitohs on Saturday 26 May 2018 (436KB PDF)
Standard train timetables apply for all games. View the full train timetables.
Note: You must show your game ticket for all travel on trains. If you do not present your pre-purchased ticket, standard fares will apply.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train to Penrose Station.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel on trains to and from Mt Smart Stadium for the Warriors matches on 17 March, 7, 14, 20 April, 5, 12, 26 May, 29 June, 22 July and 10, 24, 31 August 2018 is included with your concert ticket.
- Travel on the Northern Express to the Warriors Double Header on April 7 2018 is included with your concert ticket from 2pm to end of service.
- Bus travel included with your concert ticket is only available on special event bus services and starts approximately 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Train travel included with your concert ticket starts from 3 hours prior to kick off for the Warriors matches on 17 March, 7, 14, 20 April, 5, 12, 26 May, 29 June, 22 July and 10, 24, 31 August 2018.
- Normal fares will apply to all train services if a concert ticket is not presented.
- A pre-purchased ticket must be shown upon request and applicable on for the Warriors matches on 17 March, 7, 14, 20 April, 5, 12, 26 May, 29 June, 22 July and 10, 24, 31 August 2018. Ticket receipts are not accepted.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains and special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on ferries and bus routes other than the special event buses stated is not included with your concert ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply.
Published 6 March 2018 | Last updated 14 May 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change