Travel on trains to see the Vodafone Warriors match at Mt Smart Stadium is included with your game ticket.
Place: Mt Smart Stadium
|Friday 2 August||Warriors vs Raiders||8pm|
|Friday 9 August||Warriors vs Sea Eagles||8pm|
|Friday 30 August||Warriors vs Rabbitohs||8pm|
Your match ticket will cover your rail trip to the stadium and back. Plan your travel in advance by using the Journey Planner. Passengers are reminded that alcohol is not permitted for consumption on any of these public transport services.
Warriors vs Raiders - Northern Express (NX1) buses
Travel on the Northern Express (NX1) buses is included with game tickets for Friday 2 August 2019 (Warriors vs Raiders) for up to 3 hours before kick-off. If you're on the North Shore, catch an NX1 service from a Northern Busway Station (excludes Hibiscus Coast) then change to a train at Britomart travelling to Penrose Station.
Normal bus fares apply if you do not present a pre-purchased game ticket or membership card for this event.
Northern Express (NX1)
This service is operated by Ritchies Transport
Albany Platform A (stop 4226)
Britomart - Lower Albert St near Quay St (stop 7071)
Regular bus services operate via Great South Road past the Penrose train station. The 66 frequent crosstown service, 670 and 743 bus services travel via Mt Smart Stadium.
Use the Journey Planner to plan your journey to the stadium.
Normal fares/passes apply for bus travel.
Train services on the Onehunga and Southern Line travel to the Penrose train station, which is in walking distance (approximately 10-15 minutes) to Mt Smart Stadium.
Travel on trains is included with your pre-purchased game ticket and starts 3 hours before the NRL kick-off and finishes when services end that evening.
Standard train timetables apply for all games. View the full train timetables.
Note: You must show your game ticket for all travel on trains. If you do not present your pre-purchased ticket, standard fares will apply.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train to Penrose Station.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel included with your ticket applies only to train services to and from Mt Smart for the Warriors fixtures on Saturday 16 March, Friday 5 April, Saturday 20 April, Sunday 5 May, Saturday 25 May, Saturday 8 June, Sunday 30 June,, Friday 2 August, Friday 9 August and Friday 30 August 2019.
- Travel included with your ticket on trains starts 3 hours prior to match start.
- To ride with your ticket on specified train services you must show your vaild pre-purchased ticket entitling you to entry the relevant Warriors match at Eden Park on Saturday 16 March, Friday 5 April, Saturday 20 April, Sunday 5 May, Saturday 25 May, Saturday 8 June, Sunday 30 June, Friday 2 August, Friday 9 August and Friday 30 August 2019. Ticket receipts are not acceptable.
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the match, otherwise normal fares will apply.
- If you do not show your valid match ticket normal fares apply for regular train services.
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on Ferries and normal bus services is not included.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 21 February 2019 | Last updated 19 July 2019
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change