Travel on trains to see three Vodafone Warriors matches at Mt Smart Stadium is included with your game ticket on three selected dates only.
Date: Friday 23 June - Vodafone Warriors v Bulldogs
Time: Gates open 5.30pm, NYC Kick-off 5.45pm, NRL Kick-off 8pm
Place: Mt Smart Stadium
Your match ticket will cover your rail trip to the stadium and back. Plan your travel in advance by using the Journey Planner. Passengers are reminded that alcohol is not permitted for consumption on any of these public transport services.
Travel is only included in three Warriors matches this season. Please check the dates of these matches carefully.
Regular bus services operate via Great South Rd past the Penrose train station.
The 390 and the 008, 009 Urban Express crosstown services travel via Mt Smart Stadium.
Use the Journey Planner to plan your journey to the stadium.
Normal fares/passes apply for bus travel.
Travel on the train for matches on Friday 23 June and Friday 14 July 2017 is included with your pre-purchased game ticket or membership card and starts 3 hours before the 8pm NRL kick-off and finishes when services end that evening.
Matches including travel
- Friday 23 June - Vodafone Warriors v Bulldogs (Gates open 5.30pm, NYC Kick-off 5.45pm, NRL Kick-off 8pm)
- Friday 14 July - Vodafone Warriors v Panthers (Gates open 5.30pm, NYC Kick-off 5.45pm, NRL Kick-off 8pm)
For Vodafone Warriors matches on Sunday 2 April, Sunday 9 April, Sunday 30 April and Saturday 27 May 2017, travel on trains is not included with your pre-purchased game ticket or membership card. Normal train fares/passes will apply.
Note: You must show your game ticket or membership card for all travel on trains. If you do not present your pre-purchased ticket, standard fares will apply.
Check train timetables below carefully or use the Journey Planner.
Train timetable for Friday 23 June - Vodafone Warriors v Bulldogs
Please check back closer to the time for the timetable
The Downtown Ferry Terminal is next to the Britomart Transport Centre in Downtown Auckland. Ferry passengers can easily change to a train to Penrose Station.
Normal fares/passes apply for ferry travel.
For scheduled services to and from the city please use the Journey Planner.
- Travel is included with your pre-purchased game ticket and membership card only on trains services to and from Mt Smart Stadium on Friday 23 June and Friday 14 July 2017
- Travel on trains starts from 3 hours prior to the 8pm NRL kick-off and until the last train on Friday 23 June and Friday 14 July 2017
- To board specified train services you must show your pre-purchased game ticket entitling you to entry to the relevant Vodafone Warriors game on Friday 23 June or Friday 14 July 2017. Ticket receipts are not acceptable
- Tickets must be retained to show for return travel after the game, otherwise normal fares will apply
- While all effort has been made to cater for expected demand on trains and special event buses, space on these services is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will be boarded on a first come first served basis.
- Auckland Transport accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the provision of these services, including, but not limited to, any liability in relation to any delay of, or failure to provide, any services.
- Travel on normal bus services, ferries and matches on dates not specified is NOT included with your pre-purchased game ticket.
- Standard terms and conditions of carriage apply
Published 20 February 2017 | Last updated 15 March 2017
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change