As part of improving Auckland's public transport network, Auckland Transport regularly carries out reviews to identify ways to make public transport simpler to understand and access, so that more people are encouraged to use bus, train and ferry services in the future.
Consultation with affected public transport users and communities is an important part of any service reviews we undertake, and your feedback on any proposed changes is extremely valuable.
- Long distance school routes consultation - closed 30 September 2016.
- Waitakere Ranges public transport consultation - closed 29 April 2016.
- New Network for central suburbs - closed 14 December 2015.
- New Network for east Auckland - closed 14 December 2015.
- Improving cycling in and around Glen Innes - closed 6 November 2015.
- Beachlands Maraetai service changes - closed 2 November 2015.
- New Network for North Shore - closed 13 July 2015.
- Regional Public Transport Plan (RPTP) - closed 5 June 2015.
- Simplified Zone Fares - closed 5 June 2015.