Some Waiheke Island bus timetables are changing on Sunday 22 October 2023 to improve connectivity with ferries, and in addition:
The changesSome Waiheke bus timetables are being adjusted to provide accurate run times and to improve connectivity with ferries.
Route 501 - Kennedy Point Ferry Terminal to Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Added 2 daily services on weekdays to improve ferry connectivity
- 07:30 from Kennedy Point to Matiatia to meet the 08:00 ferry departure.
- 08:00 from Matiatia to Kennedy Point to meet the arriving ferry.
- Removed the 19:15 Matiatia to Kennedy Point on Saturday and Sunday. There is not a ferry scheduled to connect to this service. The 18:50 and 20:00 services will continue to operate.
Route 502 - Ōmiha (Rocky Bay) to Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Start time changes to improve the connectivity with arriving ferries.
- Removed the 09:15 weekday service. There is not a ferry scheduled to connect to this trip. The 09:00 and 09:55 services will continue to operate.
Route 503 - Matiatia Ferry Terminal to Oneroa Village
- Reinstated the operation to seven days a week. Summer services will run until late April.
- Will now operate between Labour Weekend and Anzac Day to provide extra capacity between Matiatia Ferry Terminal and Oneroa Village.
All other Waiheke Island bus services will have minor timetable changes including some school bus start times to get students to school on time. You can download the new timetables here.
Published: 16 October 2023 | Last updated: 18 October 2023