There will be temporary departure points at the Downtown Ferry Terminal while seawall repair works are in place from Monday 9 October 2017.
Date: From Monday 9 October 2017.
Place: Downtown Ferry Terminal.
Temporary Downtown Ferry Terminal departure points
Pier 1A will be closed for the duration of physical seawall repair works. To accommodate this temporary closure, some ferry departure and arrival points are being relocated along piers 1 and 2 from Monday 9 October.
The departure points are:
- Pier 1B - Devonport and Stanley Bay (no change),
- Pier 1C - Bayswater, Birkenhead and Half Moon Bay,
- Pier 2B & 2C - Waiheke (no change),
- Pier 2B - Half Moon Bay services departing at 4.15pm, 5.15pm and 5.45pm (all other Half Moon Bay services will remain at pier 1C),
- there will be no change to the use of piers 3 and 4.
Ferry departure points map
Occasionally there may be some short term change to departure points. These changes will be advised via the ticketing offices, on board announcements and on the terminal electronic information boards.
We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during these repairs.
Published 6 October 2017 | Last updated 6 October 2017
Information is correct at time of publishing and subject to change.