Train and Bus times have changed across the network. Please check times carefully before you travel from Sunday 26 August 2018 as some departure times will be earlier.
Date: Sunday 26 August 2016
Train services: All lines.
Bus services: 33, 325, 361, 362, 363, 365, 366, 368, 371, 372, 373, 376, 377, 378, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 398 and 399.
Departure platforms may also have changed so please check the passenger information display boards when you travel.
- Improved weekend frequency on the Eastern, Western and Southern Lines.
- More services to Pukekohe.
- More services stopping at Parnell, all Western and Southern line trains will stop at Parnell.
Note: Onehunga line services do not stop at Parnell.
- Later services on Friday nights.
- All Onehunga Line trains will be limited stop services before 7.30pm, every day of the week, and not stop at Greenlane and Remuera.
- Platform changes at Britomart train station.
- South Auckland bus timetable changes.
- Eastern Line, Western Line and Southern Line to Papakura.
- trains will run every 20 minute until 7pm (currently half hourly); after 7pm, trains revert to a 30 minute frequency.
- Pukekohe services will increase to every 30 minutes (currently hourly).
- Onehunga Line trains will remain at 30 minute frequency.
- Outside of peak times, trains will run every half hour (currently hourly)
- The 20 minute peak frequency will be extended in the evening
- Extra Friday night services, with the last train departing Papakura at 12.59am (departing Britomart at midnight)
The last trains to depart Britomart will be:
- Midnight for the last train to Papakura for onward travel to Pukekohe.
- 1.16am for the Eastern Line.
- 1.18am for the Onehunga Line.
- 1.30am for the Southern Line to Papakura.
- 1.42am for the Western Line.
The following platform changes will occur at Britomart as part of the timetable change:
Western and Onehunga Lines will both use platforms 2 & 5 at different times of the day
- The Western line will use platform 5 until 8pm and then use platform 2 after 8pm.
- The Onehunga line will use platform 2 until 8pm and then use platform 5 after 8pm.
Note: Platform changes may occur due to operational requirements. Please always check the information displays or listen to station announcements for up to date platform allocations.
Timetables for some AT Metro South Auckland bus services are changing from Sunday 26 August 2018.
- The changes are to provide more accurate run times and allow timely connections with the new train timetable going live from the same date.
- This affects some services in and around Otahuhu, Otara, Manukau, Manurewa, Papakura, Pukekohe, Waiuku, Tuakau and Port Waikato.
The affected routes are; 33, 325, 361, 362, 363, 365, 366, 368, 371, 372, 373, 376, 377, 378, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 398 and 399.
Please check your timetables carefully before travelling using the AT Journey Planner or AT Mobile app.
Published 27 July 2018 | Last updated 10 August 2018
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change