Last updated 9:30am, 11 October 2021
Bus, train and ferry services continue to run at a reduced timetable for essential travel during Alert Level 3.
Timetables from Wednesday 22 September
- If you're taking the bus
- If you're taking the train
- If you're taking the ferry
- Bus services will run to a Saturday timetable until further notice. On some routes where there is no Saturday or weekend timetable, extra services have been added. Some services are not running.
Routes 138 and 884 start up again at a reduced timetable at Alert Level 3.
- Waiheke Island buses are running to the regular timetable (including routes 50A, 502 and 504).
- On Sundays, the normal Sunday timetable will apply.
- Auckland Transport school buses are not running.
- All Friday and Saturday Night Rider bus services have been cancelled.
Routes operating a special timetable Monday to Friday
- 138 - Henderson to New Lynn (PDF 20KB)
- 884 - Constellation Station to North Harbour Industrial Estate Loop Anticlockwise (PDF 17KB)
Routes operating a special timetable Monday to Sunday
Routes operating to a normal Monday to Friday timetable
- 352 - Manukau Bus Station To Panmure Via East Tamaki
- 866 – Albany Station to Newmarket via Auckland Hospital
- 966 – Beach Haven to Newmarket via Auckland Hospital
- 986 – Hibiscus Coast Station to Albany Station
- These services will not run on Saturday or Sunday
Route 395 Waiuku to Papakura will run twice a day Monday to Friday
- 06:50 – Waiuku to Papakura
- 17:33 – Papakura to Waiuku
- Does not run on Saturday or Sunday
Route 333X Britomart to Otahuhu will operate Monday to Saturday
- 23:30 – Britomart to Otahuhu
- Does not run on Sunday
Route 941 Beach Haven to Takapuna will run extra services on Monday to Friday
- 05:30 – Beach Haven to Takapuna
- 06:15 – Takapuna to Beach Haven
Route 125 Helensville to Westgate will run an extra service on Monday to Friday
- 06:35 – Helensville to Westgate
Route 982 will run extra services on Monday to Friday
- 05:36 – Manly to Hibiscus Coast Station
- 06:05 – Hibiscus Coast Station to Manly
- 06:36 - Manly to Hibiscus Coast Station
These bus routes do not have a Saturday or Sunday timetable and will not operate under Alert Level 3.
- 101 - Pt Chevalier to Auckland University
- 125X - Helensville to City Centre via Westgate Express
- Route 125 is running an extra service to Westgate on Monday to Friday
- 06:35 Helensville to Westgate
- 129 - Westgate to City Centre
- 132X - Te Atatu Peninsula to City Centre Express
- 133X - Henderson to City Centre via Te Atatu Rd Express
- 151 - Parrs Park to New Lynn
- 209 - Titirangi to City Centre
- 22A - Avondale to City Centre
- 24W - Wesley to City Centre
- 252 - Lynfield to Civic Centre
- 253 - Blockhouse Bay to Civic Centre
- 27T - Three Kings to Britomart
- 309X - Mangere Town Centre to City Centre Express
- 351 - Botany to Otahuhu
- 371 - Takanini to Papakura
- 395 - Waiuku to Papakura will only run twice a day Monday to Friday
- 06:50 - Waiuku to Papakura
- 17:33 - Papakura to Waiuku
- Does not run on Saturday or Sunday
- 399 - Port Waikato to Pukekohe
- 72X - Botany And Howick to Britomart Express
- 774 - West Tamaki Rd to Britomart
- 775 - Glendowie to Britomart
- 802 - Bayswater to City (Mayoral Drive)
- 805 - Devonport Wharf to Belmont Shops
- 842 - Crown Hill to Smales Farm Station
- 885 - Constellation Station to North Harbour Industrial Estate Loop Clockwise
- 924 - Hillcrest to City (Mayoral Drive)
- 931 - Chatswood to University of Auckland
- 933 - Beach Haven Wharf to University of Auckland
- 939 - Windy Ridge to University of Auckland
- 988 - Gulf Harbour Ferry to The Plaza
All trains are running to a Sunday timetable, with some extra morning services.
- Southern Line - Alert Level 3 (PDF 2MB)
- Eastern Line - Alert Level 3 (PDF 2MB)
- Western Line - Alert Level 3 (PDF 2MB)
- Onehunga Line - Alert Level 3 (PDF 2MB)
Reduced sailings are the same for Alert Level 4 and Alert Level 3.
- Devonport - 60 minute frequency
- Half Moon Bay - 150 minute frequency
- Hobsonville Point via Beach Haven - 150 minute frequency
- Waiheke - 60 minute frequency
- Pine Harbour - 120 minute frequency
- West Harbour, Gulf Harbour, Bayswater and Birkenhead via Te Onewa Northcote Point will not be running.