Find out information about shuttle bus services operated by your Tertiary institute.
Tertiary operated shuttle bus services
Some tertiary institutes operate shuttle bus services between campuses to ensure the institute is accessible for students who may be studying at more than one campus. Auckland University of Technology (AUT), University of Auckland, Unitec and Massey University each run shuttle services.
- AUT operates a shuttle bus service between the city campus, the North Shore campus and the Manukau campus.
- Find out more information about the AUT shuttle and timetable.
University of Auckland shuttle & staff minibus
- The University of Auckland operates an Inter-Campus shuttle bus service between the city campus and the Tamaki Innovation campus for students.
- A separate minibus also operates between the city campus and the Tamaki Innovation Campus for staff.
- These services take approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Find out more information about the University of Auckland Inter-Campus shuttle and staff minibus.
- Unitec operates a shuttle around the Mt Albert campus between Building 1 and Building 113. Another shuttle operates between Mt Albert train station and Building 112.
- An Inter-Campus shuttle bus service also operates between Unitec Mt Albert campus and Unitec Waitakere campus.
- Find out more information about the Unitec shuttles.
Massey University shuttle
- Massey University operates a shuttle bus between Oteha Rohe, Albany Village and the East Precinct for staff and students.
- Find out more information about the Massey University shuttle.
You may also be interested in: