Discover Albany by bike with our February cycling event series.
Bring your own bike or request to have one provided. Places are free but booking is essential.
Each guided ride will primarily take off-road routes.
You need to be:
- over 16 years old.
- able to ride a bike.
- able to ride with one hand for at least 3 seconds (so you can signal turns).
- comfortable with looking behind you while riding.
- download the Albany Bike event series flyer (PDF 422KB).
When and where
Explore Albany Centre - Wednesday, 28 February
- 4pm departure from Massey University, please arrive from 3.30pm
- or 6pm departure from Massey University.
From 5.30pm, bring your bike for a free check by our bike mechanic.