Come along and learn to ride an e-scooter in a friendly and encouraging atmosphere.
About the course
Our free e-scooter training courses are for adults 18 years of age or older. Suitable for complete beginners to e-scooters or those needing a bit more confidence with riding safely.
Courses are free of charge and one hour long. All equipment such as e-scooters and helmets are provided.
- Learn how to check your helmet and e-scooter,
- learn how to take off, ride and stop safely,
- and other tips for getting around on an e-scooter.
Register for an e-scooter training course
There are currently no course dates available.
On the day
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before the course start time.
- Look for the flags and instructors with e-scooters.
- Some courses are weather dependent.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing.
- Appropriate shoes with a closed in toe such as sneakers (no jandals).
- Sunscreen or rain jacket depending on the weather.
- Water bottle and snacks.