If you live or operate a business in Anne Street, Devonport, and do not have off-street parking, you can apply for a parking permit that gives exemption from parking restrictions.
Each property is limited to 2 permits.
The permit fee is $70 (valid for 1 year).
How to qualify
- You have proof of residency for Anne Street.
- You do not have off-street parking.
- Businesses and organisations are also eligible to apply for permits (under the same conditions as residents).
What you need to know
- Each property is limited to 2 permits.
- Each permit will be linked to a vehicle registration. If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, you will need to provide written authorisation from the owner in order to use the permit.
- Resident parking permits are valid for one year and must be renewed annually.