Attend a free 2 hour workshop plus receive a free practical driving assessment (valued at $80) to see if you are ready to sit the test
Have you held a restricted licence for 18 months? Are you between the ages of 18 and 24?
Auckland Transport are now facilitating “Full Licence” workshops available to Auckland residents. These workshops will provide you with the information you need to know before sitting your full licence test. We’ll go over the do’s and don’ts of the testing process to help give you confidence.
To apply for our full licence workshops you must have held your restricted licence for at least 12 months (if you’ve completed an advance driving course) to 18 months.
Available Full licence workshops for 2020
In these sessions we will give you:
- advice on how to stay safe when driving.
- resources to help you work towards your Full Licence.
- insights into what to expect on your test day.
- an opportunity to ask questions, share your experiences and get advice from experienced trainers.
- Saturday 14 November, 10am to 12pm
- Tuesday 17 November, 4pm to 6pm
- Thursday 3 December, 4pm to 6pm
- Thursday 10 December, 4pm to 6pm.
Community groups - register your interest
If you are part of a community group and would like us to come and present to your community, please use our feedback form to register your interest. We'll contact you to discuss workshop options.