Attend a free workshop
Want to get your learner licence? Are you between the ages of 16 and 24?
These FREE workshops will provide you with a better understanding of the road code, and will help you to sit your learner licence with greater confidence. Please be aware that AT does not cover the learner licence testing fee.
These workshops include the fundamentals of the Road Code, and key road safety elements.
Why you should get a driver's licence
- Many employers are now looking for young people with a driver’s licence – even if driving isn’t part of the job!
- You will have the independence to travel to work, sport and social activities without having to rely on others to drive you there.
licenceprocess is designed to make you a safe driver on our roads. The restrictions at each stage of the licence help you learn new skills without the extra pressure of things like driving at night or with passengers in the car.
Available Learner licence workshops for 2020
In these sessions we will give you:
- an overview of the different stages of New Zealand’s graduated driver licence.
- advice on how to stay safe when driving.
- resources to help you as you work towards your Learner Licence.
- insights into what you can expect on your test day.
- an opportunity to ask questions, share your experiences and get advice from experienced Learner Licence trainers.
Online support sessions (2x one hour session- please attend both)
Online support sessions (Two hour session)
In person course (One day Learner Licence course face to face)
- Thursday 1 October, 10am to 3pm - Manukau Civic Council Building, Manukau Room.
- Monday 5 October, 10am to 3pm - Mt Albert Ferndale House - main room.
- Monday 9 November, 9:30am to 2:30pm - Manukau Civic Council Building, Manukau Room.
Community groups - register your interest
If you are part of a community group and would like us to come and present to your community, please use our feedback form to register your interest. We'll contact you to discuss workshop options.